**NOTE***: This was done on a 2018 Mac Mini running macOS 12 (Monterey); the process may vary slightly if you are using a Mac that is on a different operating system.
5. Select “Download the App” as shown below
6. The app will begin downloading as a zip file. Open the zip file from your Downloads page in Finder
7. This should create a new Application in Finder called “ConnectWise Control Client”. Please open the application
--> You may get a prompt that looks like the following: please press “Open”.
The Help Desk technician should now be able to see your screen, but will need to be able to move the mouse and use the keyboard. To enable that, please do the following:
1. Open the Apple menu in the top-left of the screen, and select “System Preferences…”
2. Open “Security & Privacy”
3. Open the Privacy tab
4. Click the lock icon in the bottom-left of the screen (see above), and sign in with your Mac’s username and password.
5. Open “Accessibility” and check ConnectWise Control Client
5a. it is not there, press the “+” symbol and select the application from the Downloads folder
6. Open “Full Disk Access” and press the “+” symbol and select the application form the Downloads folder.
6a. You will be asked to restart ScreenConnect; press “Quit & Reopen
7. Open “Screen Recording” and check ConnectWise Control Client
7a. If it is not there, press the “+” symbol and select the application from the Downloads folder
You should now be connected to Screen Connect and a Help Desk technician should be able to see your screen and control your computer for the duration of the session. If you are in need of any additional assistance, please contact us at 800-868-4504 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Don’t hesitate to drop us a line, we look forward to connecting with you soon.
You can schedule an intro meeting online! Find a time on our calendar that works for you.schedule today!